CALL FOR BAD MONKEY POWER!
Bad Monkey Electric gives you the ability to generate the power you need when you need it. Our services include generator sales, generator service, generator rentals, and surplus generators. We supply out of the box solutions for any of your power needs or concerns delivered with our top notch customer service. We provide 24 hour service on all makes, models and types of generator and emergency equipment.
- Generator Services and Repairs: We perform generator maintenance, diagnostics, repairs, new installation & emergency power restoration on all makes & models of diesel, natural gas, LP vapor, & liquid (spark ignited) generators 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- New Generator Sales and Installations: Get & install the right generator at the right price. We order each generator individually and guide you through the purchase process so that you can make an informed decision. Whether you’re looking for an industrial or a residential generator, you’ll find the best power supplies for your individual needs and 10-star service from our installation team.
- Generator, Fire Pump and RV Generator Maintenance: You can keep your generators and fire pumps in peak condition with our routine maintenance programs and 24/7 emergency services. We also offer on-site RV generator services at any location.
- Emergency Generator Rentals: Caught in a blackout? We are partnered with the best generator rental companies in Maryland. We guarantee you have everything you need to keep your business up & running.
Our power generator repair customers include agriculture, hospitals, fire houses, police stations, high-rises, hotels, residences, data centers, school districts, marinas, government agencies, RV parks, & much more.
WHY IS GENERATOR MAINTENANCE IMPORTANT?
Preventive maintenance is simply a preemptive measure to avoid costly repairs, and ensure the functionality of the emergency generator system and transfer switches in the event of a power outage. Operational inspections quickly identify problem issues, such as low batteries, fluid leaks, and low oil/coolant levels. Visual inspection of belts, hoses, and radiator cap, also identifies potential problems. ATS inspections will also help detect system vulnerabilities. Planned maintenance plays a significant role in maximizing reliability.
PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE PROGRAM:
There are a variety of services available to accommodate individual requirements. These range from minor inspections to very detailed, fully compliant, heavily regulated services.
We offer monthly, quarterly and semi-annual operations inspections.
- General physical condition to include complete housing, mechanical, and electrical systems.
- Cooling system to include pumps, pulleys, belts, hoses, radiator, jacket water heater, and coolant medium.
- Lubrication system to include hoses, oil lines, oil level, and oil sample. Lube oil filter(s) are cut open to inspect for debris.
- Air system to include piping & housing restrictions, & filter condition.
- Fuel system to include fuel lines, fuel tank integrity, filter condition, fuel transfer system, & governor and control linkage. Fuel filters are cut open to inspect for algae.
- Exhaust system to include silencer piping, & exhaust manifold.
Generator to include coupling and guards, exciter system & exciter air gap, main bearing condition/signs of overheating, and wiring.
- Starting system to include starter, batteries, battery cables, & alternator. Battery static & starting (cranking) voltages are recorded.
- Battery electrolyte level checked.
- Control panel/assembly to include start control and safety controls, remote annunciator and alarms, panel meters and switches.
- Main breaker & power cables to include condition and connections.
- Transfer switch to include visual inspection & operational checks.
Bad Monkey Electric shall provide an evaluation on-site at no additional charge, covering equipment problems, concerns and/or questions relating to the generator as part of our unique service partnership.